Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ready

I finished packing today. My backpack feels like its full of bricks. I just hope I haven't forgotten anything. Oh well. I also booked Hostels for Chicago and Boston. The Boston hostel was extremely expensive. 40$ per night per person! It's still better than the 150$ hotel rooms though.

Tomorrow instead of taking the train from Albany Jenny is going to drive us up to Portland and drop us off. It's so nice of her. I am going to miss her terribly. :(. Especially the home cooked meals I just had! Chicken Fettuccine for the win!

I'm nervous. I will be gone for an entire month! It is crazy. Ugh. I hope this all goes well and we don't get shot or mugged or killed by a tornado. I think that last one is the most likely haha. Anyway. Expect a post every few days or so. Check Facebook for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment